Prev: RE: SGII Next: RE: Weapon Variants for SGII (and Enfilade?)

Re: DSII modular production

From: Sutherland <charles@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 19:12:11 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII modular production

>Yes - though if you think about it, if you swallow a G*m*s W*rksh*p
figure
>you'll die from all the chaos spiky bits (tm) ripping your throat to
shreds
>long before the lead gets you...... ;)
>
>Jon (GZG)

I would like to buy a vowel.

								That
Chuk Guy

PS. I hear alot about missiles moving and trying to dodge them.  I got
the
basic game a couple of weeks ago and is says nothing about missiles
moving.(are these the same as the expendable ordinance thingys?).  Are
they
different? If so where are the rules for the new stuff?

Prev: RE: SGII Next: RE: Weapon Variants for SGII (and Enfilade?)