Prev: Re: DSII modular production Next: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: DSII modular production

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 16:05:01 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII modular production

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> There is NOTHING that a pin vice & glue won't get around... :)

Black & Decker is your friend...

I have a $20 cordless drill with some 1/16" bits, and I've been able to
drill & pin just about everything with it.

Always remember, though: don't drink and drill!

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: DSII modular production Next: GZG Online Catalogue