Prev: Babylon 5 wars Next: Re: Babylon 5 wars

Re: Babylon 5 wars

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 22:49:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 wars

>I noticed that the Agents of Gaming site has closed down. Does anyone
>have the URL of their new site? Whats the latest on the Babylon 5 Wars
>game? Are any of their Minis available yet? if so where from?

Well, I just went there and it seems to be O.K. to me.	You might want
check the URL you are using.  The one I have is:

	http://www.agentsofgaming.com/

I works fine.  The latest news is that the games should ship any day now
(official expected date is listed as the 17th of May I think) while the
miniatures of all the major races fighters and the Minbari Warship
should be
on their way.

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now.  I may even be tingling."
		     -The Tick
	 email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Babylon 5 wars Next: Re: Babylon 5 wars