Prev: ? EMDNRM - Mail Delivery Failure. No room in mailbox. 102156,2721 Next: Re: DS2 1/300th Resin Minis

Re: Sa'Vasku Ship Design

From: "Craig Mitchell" <craig@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 17:05:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Ship Design

Jon (resident Sa'VAsku fan. Urrggghh, where's me hanky..) wrote
>>Long ago JT wrote an article for the British RPG magazine Valkerie
that
>included
>>design rules for Sa'Vasku bioships.
>Errrmmm Are you sure? I've got every edition of Valk up to now and I
don't
>remember the article in question. Can you give me an issue number?

This was in Volume 1 issue 9 1995 and was authored by Michael Jameson
with
some scenario ideas by Andrew Barrow.
Formulae for ships of mass 1-1007 are given

C=2MP+n

where C is Cost
	 M is Mass
	 P is Point Factor = M/10 truncated
  and n is a banded constant
	P	  n
       1,2	 50
       3,4	 40
       5	  30
       6-10	0

Cluster are also limited to 1 per Point Factor ( P in the above formula)

Craig

Prev: ? EMDNRM - Mail Delivery Failure. No room in mailbox. 102156,2721 Next: Re: DS2 1/300th Resin Minis