Prev: Re: Weapon Variants for SGII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

FT + Traveller

From: mab@s... (Mystic Musk Ox)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 06:01:50 -0400
Subject: FT + Traveller

Hi all.

I'm new to FT (just got the rules last week). Anyway, I was
wondering if anyone has done any work on using FT with Traveller?

Lately I think that Traveller has gone down the tubes with the
release of T4, but I'm quite interested in the idea of somehow
combining the two, basically because the FT rules seem much more
playable, and I would like to base a campaign around the idea of
the characters and the background evolving at the same time.

Sencondly, can anyone tell me how to actaully join the SFSFW? I've
been to their web page, but there aren't any addresses there...

thanks all,

Mark Buckley (Oxford, UK)

Prev: Re: Weapon Variants for SGII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII