Prev: RE: Weapon Variants for SGII Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Ship Design

Re: Future Wars Mini's

From: "Authorized User" <JKinder@p...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 01:17:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Future Wars Mini's

	Greetings all,
	Did I miss some thing or am I misreading what Paul is saying
about the
Future Wars range? It seems like he is saying that the Future Wars line
is
no longer available. If this is true for Jon in England is it also true
for
Geo-Hex? Do I need to make an emergency run to a hobby store to fill out
my
collection?

John Kinder
Jkinder@worldnet.att.net