Prev: Re: Missile Question Next: Re: Cool FT Book

Re: Under Fire DS2

From: "You're an annoying bunch...but you're cute." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 17:20:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Under Fire DS2

First I write a small dissertation on random directional movement under
fire, then Brian replies with:

>How about this: Roll a d6. Add Leader Rating (1,2,or 3)
>	2-5 Each Element moves a random direction at 1/2 movement*. This
>		will probably cause the unit to be disorganized.
>	6-7 Unit moves random direction 1/2 movement*.
>	8+  No effect
>	* Movement will not be made into Prohibited terrain.

What about making movement maximum for 6-7? They get moving, but leader
dude
can't hold 'em back?

>For random direction roll d6 and move:
>		1
>	    -----
>	 6 /	 \ 2
>	  /	  \	 *Please excuse bad ascii art*
>	  \	  /
>	5 \	/ 3
>	   -----
>	     4

All in all works for me; forgot to even consider platoon leader
influence...

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: Missile Question Next: Re: Cool FT Book