Prev: Re: Weber Book Next: What is GZG's E-Mail Address?

Re: Blackwind and Raddix?

From: "Joseph A. Noll" <uab03926@m...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 19:06:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Blackwind and Raddix?

At 02:40 PM 5/14/97 -0400, you wrote:
>	Has anyone had any experience with Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
>(http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames)? I'm considering ordering some
>figures from them, but have no idea if they're reliable or not.
>
>	Thanks!

Actually, everything I have recently bought for FT,DSII, and SGII, has
come
from  BnR gaming.  The person who owns it seems very professional and
gives
good prices. I have never had a problem ordering from them.  In fact I
have
had more problems getting things from Geo-Hex than BnR.  BTW Tell
Brian..Joe
sent you.

JNoll
JNoll
"Microbiologist by training,....Wargamer by choice"

Prev: Re: Weber Book Next: What is GZG's E-Mail Address?