Prev: Cool FT Book Next: Re: DSII Stands (was Dunb Question)

Re: GZG Online Catalogue

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:42:34 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

Will DS2 stuff be listed? Will it ever have pictures?! Any chance of a
breakdown by classes (i.e. cruisers, hvy. grav tanks, PA, etc.) instead
of
just by race?

Paul

At 08:12 PM 5/14/97 +0000, you wrote:

>The GZG online catalogue can now be reached at:
>
>http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen
>
>Most of the 1997 catalogue is now there the rest will follow very
>soon.
>
>Jon, take a look and let me know what you think, also if you have any
>updates please send them along.
>
>NOTICE:
>The GZG Online catalogue has been produced by Paul Owen any errors in
>it are mine and mine alone (unless there in the paper catalogue as
>well) GZG can not and should not be held responsible for my tpying
>errors !!!   : )
>
>Any errors/comments etc should be addressed to me at
>paulowen@enterprise.net
>
>Any amendments to the online catalogue will be advertised here.
>

>thankyou.

>Paul Owen CNA, CNE
>http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Cool FT Book Next: Re: DSII Stands (was Dunb Question)