Prev: Missile Defense for stations Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

newsletter

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 19:54:58 -0400
Subject: newsletter

	Dear Sir,
		I have been hearing about a Full Thrust newsletter. I
had
first heard about it from "The Unoffical Full Thrust Page" on the web
but
the address and link which was given there was incorrect and my previous
attempts to make contact with you kept getting error messages.
Eventually I
got this address from some people who I had met at a wargames
convention. I
wish to be put on the mailing list for the newsletter if possible.

	Many Thanks,
	Tony Wilkinson.

Prev: Missile Defense for stations Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII