Prev: Re: Sand Next: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application

Base defence Scenario revice 1

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 14:16:59 -0400
Subject: Base defence Scenario revice 1

Scenario:
	NAC just suffered a major defeat from the hand of ESU. NAC navy
decide to pull out some defence ships from Hudson system to the front
line. Unknow to NAC's intelligence, there is an ESU task force heading
toward Hudson system. Hudson base is in danger, and only handful of
system defence/FTL capable ships, and a base stand in the way of ESU
task
force...

Defender: (3000? points)
	Must have a base
	1+ system defence ships
	Few light (cruiser or lower maybe?) FTL capable ships.

Attacker: (a bidding range from 6,000 to 3,000?  points whoever bid
lower
will be the attacker)
	All ships must FTL capable.
	(Should there be any limitatioin limit what kind ships can be
used?)

Winning objective for attacker:
	Destroy of NAC base.
	or Destroy of all defence's ship (not includ base) with 50%+
ship
	remainding,

Draw condition:
	????(any suggestion on this one? I am thinking about if
defender's FTL capable ships to escape, they may get a tie, but I think
it maybe too easy)

Set up:
	The Attacker set up on the the wider table edge, the defender
set up
any where on the board? The base must be more than 72 inches from the
attacker?

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: Sand Next: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application