Prev: Re: GF figures Next: Re[2]: How to kill base 101 or rock can kill everything :)

Re: Sand

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 04:26:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Sand

>>	   I know for my part you have burned a lot of credability in
this
>> group using this technique.	Please reconsider your arguments before
you
>> send them and the SPCA starts looking for the horse corpses.
>
>Sorry for my ignorance, but what's SPCA?
>
>--
>maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio)	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

The SPCA is the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (in the UK,
it
is the R (Royal) SPCA); I think Phil was making a little jest concerning
the merits or otherwise of combining flagellation, necrophilia and
bestiality.....
[OK, so its an old joke, but I couldn't resist it... ;)  ]

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: GF figures Next: Re[2]: How to kill base 101 or rock can kill everything :)