Prev: Re: How to kill base 101 or rock can kill everything :) Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 22:04:40 -0400
Subject: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Kevin Walker wrote:

> P.S.	In the interest of making this application (if I ever finish it)
> useful to others, the first part of this app will pick damage chits.
Would
> anyone find it useful if you were allowed to edit the chit mix that
was
> used, allowing the new mix to be saved if desired?  Included would be
a way
> to recover the original chit mix, plus a warning/title that informs
the
> current user of which chit mix is being used.

This is definitely a good idea.  One important concept in software
design
is to have user-enabled customization.	After all, if the users don't
like
the feature they can simply ignore it.	But if they like it and you
don't
have it... well:)

Prev: Re: How to kill base 101 or rock can kill everything :) Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII