Prev: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application Next: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application

Re: Sand

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 11:41:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Sand

> >   As far as I can tell, the only problem whatsoever with the
> > sandcaster is that as an offensive weapon it can't be intercepted.

How about firing 2 Sandcaster clouds at an incoming Sandcaster cloud
to kill the velocity of most of the incoming debris? Or ejecting an
expanding foam barrier between you and the incoming Sandcloud to
carve an "impact hole" through the cloud...Or special missiles
designed to carry their own gas cloud that ejects the gas just before
the nuke warhead detonates, creating a velocity sphere of gas
molecules that thins the cloud....;-) (or a slaver
disintigrator..;-P)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application Next: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application