Prev: Re Fighters Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: Dumb Questions

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 07:07:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Dumb Questions

On Tue, 6 May 1997, Paul Calvi wrote:

> I've got a couple of dumb questions for ya:
>
> What size stands do most of you base your DS2 infantry on?

GW's old 20*20 mm bases; mainly because all of my DS2 infantry is GW...

> Do you base your DS2 vehicles? If so, on what size stands?

Only VTOL/fighters so far. I've thought about basing my grav tanks,
making them "hover" 2-3 mm above the ground, but I haven't done it yet.

> Those of you using Micro Minis for FT, do you use the provided stands,
use
> GZG ones, or ??

If you mean MicroMachines, I use GZG/Silent Death/old GW flying stands -

ie, those with hexagonal bases for these. Since I usually use my
Leviathan/Silent Death/Starfire/other star-spangled hexmaps for playing
surface, using a hex-shaped base makes alignment with the 12 facings
much
easier.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re Fighters Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII