Prev: Re: Dumb Questions Next: in 'defense' of FT missiles... ;-)

Re: Dumb Questions

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 22:23:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Dumb Questions

>I've got a couple of dumb questions for ya:
>
>What size stands do most of you base your DS2 infantry on?

I use GW minis as I have a PILE of them.  I use the Eldar Guardian
infantry
for regular troops, Space Marine troops for Powered Armour and Squat
heavy
troops for GMS/L troopers all on the old Epic bases (20mm x 20mm
squares).
I think they all look O.K.

>Do you base your DS2 vehicles? If so, on what size stands?

Depends on how big they are.  But on the whole, I don't as I think most
tanks look silly when based up.

>Those of you using Micro Minis for FT, do you use the provided stands,
use
>GZG ones, or ??

I use the supplied ones as they look O.K. unless the mini keeps falling
over
when I switch to other types of flying stands.	I especially like the
Silent
Death ones as they are black with silver flecks!  Perfect!

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now.  I may even be tingling."
		     -The Tick
	 email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Dumb Questions Next: in 'defense' of FT missiles... ;-)