Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: when do fighters move

From: Sandy Goh <sandy@a...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 23:20:04 -0400
Subject: Re: when do fighters move

On Mon, 05 May 1997 19:27:41 -0700, you wrote:

>15) Fire any/all ships, players alternating one ship each, starting
with
>the player with the FEWEST ships in play.  (Tactical goes advantage to
the
>underdog.)

Be nice if there was some sort of "datalink" that let you fire 2 or
more ships simultaneously, like Starfire (which is quite a good game).
I suspect datalink would be a special type of FireCon. Datalink
FireCon perhaps. Ships with synchronised datalink firecons could fire
together, but you couldn't put more than 2-4 ships in the system and
you would have to predesignate the groups. Would make taking out those
awful level-3 screen ships easier (wreck cruisers too). I'll leave
someone else to work out the stats.

Sandy Goh (sandy@artica.demon.co.uk)

Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII