Prev: Re: IFF aid, please... Next: Re: IFF aid, please...

Re: StarGrunt, DSII and FT# Campeign

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 08:04:14 -0400
Subject: Re: StarGrunt, DSII and FT# Campeign

On Thu, May 1, 1997 at 11:20:39 AM, "Phillip E. Pournelle"  wrote:

> I've played around with a system that steps up the scale from Squad to

> Company scale and therefore allows you to do at a macro-scale in a
couple
> hours, a game that would normally take a couple days to do at Squad
> scale.
>	  The Reason I back a point system for SGII is the translation
> ability to DSII and FT##.  This way we can run Campaigns that run
between
> the three game systems.

There is an article on my website about combining strategic and tactical
games
that may be of interest.

http://www.wizard.net/~caw/strattac.htm

--Chris Weuve		[My opinion, not my employers.]
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w/day) 	mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)
----
"Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept
the
things I cannot, and a great big bag of money."  [author unknown]

Prev: Re: IFF aid, please... Next: Re: IFF aid, please...