Prev: Re: New fighter rules Next: Re: IFF aid, please...

Re: IFF aid, please...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 06:42:35 -0400
Subject: Re: IFF aid, please...

On Sun, 4 May 1997, And yah, up CLOSE I'm a threat. Beyond range 12 I'm
an amusement... wrote:

> >First there was five BIG ones. John Crimmins has a picture of one of
> >these at http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/fullthrustMISC.html, so I
> >won't try to draw it.
>
> That looks like a Terran VICTORY on John's page. If you have one of
each,
> then you have a Carnivore POLECAT, an Entomolian (spit ;-) SWARM, an
Avarian
> GRYPHON, and an Aquarian TYPHOON.

No. Five VICTORY-class... and just like John says on his page, one of
'em
is enough for an entire fleet of normal- (ie, GZG-) sized ships. Good
for
demos, though!

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: New fighter rules Next: Re: IFF aid, please...