Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Food 'n' games, the two essentials

Re: Food 'n' games, the two essentials

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 07:49:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Food 'n' games, the two essentials

Warning: Extremely off-topic. Hit "next" if you can't stand social
darwinists.

On Thu, 1 May 1997, And yah, up CLOSE I'm a threat. Beyond range 12 I'm
an amusement... wrote:

> Macaroni and cheese w/hot dogs works well, too, and is cheap. I can
> get 2-3 meals out of one box of M&C, and then have source materials
> (eg, the empty box) for building terrain for my DS2/SG2 stuff.  :-)

Do they add vitamins to that stuff? Is it really cheaper than, say,
potatoes (*real* potatoes, not processed potato-based substances)?

You see, I hear quite a lot of whining how the unemplyoed are starving
even with the state benefits... and I personally think that if you
starve
because you can't cook potatoes ($1/3lbs. or so), you richly deserve it.
If you can't afford it, you don't have any money anyway.

My wife has her own income, so I can buy all the stuff I can afford with
my paycheck (after the rent and bills). One of the advantages of
marrying
an energy systems engineer instead of a domestic one ;-)

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Food 'n' games, the two essentials