Prev: Re: test Next: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?

Re: test

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 08:12:25 -0400
Subject: Re: test

At 21:55 01/05/97 +1000, you wrote:
>> Maybe all those undeliverable mail messages come from the Shadows. 8)
><Kosh> Yes. </Kosh>
>JS
Naaah, couldn't be :).

Is everyone getting undeliverable mail errors? If so can someone post me
one so I can sort it out? The ones I might be getting as a list member
tend
to get disguised by those I get as the list admin..

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: test Next: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?