Prev: Re: IFF aid, please... Next: Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!

Re: Discount Games

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 11:48:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Discount Games

I have ordered a couple of times from Discount Games and found them to
be quick and reliable.	It was slightly annoying that any backordered
items were automatically cancelled, so I had to reorder later if I
wanted that item.

As an alternate source, I would recommend the Armchair Commanders at:

http://www.davlin.net/armchair/

They also offer a 30% discount on all miniatures, as well as terrain
and accessories.  Their order size for free shipping is $50 ($5.00
shipping otherwise).  Their only disadvantage is that they are a bit
slower than Discount Games, though they hold orders indefinately,

The main reason they get almost all of business is their service.  I
have written countless letters to them with all sorts of obscure
questions and requests and have always gotten a prompt and friendly
reply.	It's that personal touch that I like best about the place.

Anyway, that's my $.02

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: IFF aid, please... Next: Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!