Prev: Re: Deals with the Devil.... Next: Re: 'Leaving on a jet plane'

Re: Deals with the Devil....

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 13:49:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Deals with the Devil....

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Mike Wikan wrote:
> OK I need a consensus.
> Am I trading one evil for a worse one by trading all my Magic Cards
> for EPIC 40,000 plus some mini packs?

The problem with Magic cards is that when you spray them with white
primer, they all look the same!

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: Deals with the Devil.... Next: Re: 'Leaving on a jet plane'