Prev: Discount Games Next: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff

Re: Discount Games

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 10:08:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Discount Games

>>>>> "tanker" == Paul Calvi <tanker@rahul.net> writes:

tanker> Has anyone ordered from www.discountgames.com ? They have very
tanker> cheap prices, almost too good to be true. All the FT, SG2, and
tanker> DS2 minis at about 30% off! No I don't work for them, I just
tanker> want to know if it's safe to use.

I've used them with some mixed opinion.  They are fairly cheap and
claim they can get almost anything.  In practice I've had to do some
leg work convincing them they could get me what I wanted.  In specific
they tried to convince me Stargrunt II was OOP, till I sent them a
letter from geohex.

So, I would order from them again, but you have to be willing to
exchange some email with them to make sure everything goes right.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- Gamer, Re-Enactor, hecka stressed	We're here to make your life
better!=-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   -=-

Prev: Discount Games Next: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff