Prev: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system? Next: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?

RE: Anti Grav......

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:33:05 -0400
Subject: RE: Anti Grav......

>Hey, I didn't blaspheme, I only reported...

I just wanted to make sure that in the event the Almighty monitors this
list for content (and If he or she exists, being omniscient, does) that
blame is spread equally around. I figure it this way, if'n we all go to
hell, there'll be some good pick-up games of FT at least, and my die
rolling can't possibly be ANY worse, even in the infernal pits.

>Nah, I believe that GZG's rules are the result of natural selection,
and
>survival of the fittest. Rule system Darwinism, rather than rule system
>creationism. Hmmm. I'm not sure, but I think we just deified Jon...

Now I never said Jon created the universe, only gave us a playable, fun
model of the workings of it....... Although I _am_
willing to sacrifice a goat or two in his name, but hey, I'm that kinda
guy :) IA ! IA ! GeeZeeGee Ft'hagn ! IA ! J'onTee Ft'hagn !

>Have you seen _Delta Green_ yet? The Fungi are a lot cooler (and more
>sinister) than we once believed...

No, never heard of it, what's the deal.......

Jeez _more_ sinister ?!? So, surgically removing human brains and flying
them through space in lunchpails, exposing the fragile minds within to
the nameless horrors beyond the void.... I shudder to think of it.

Gene

Prev: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system? Next: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?