Prev: Re: What points systems are worth looking at? Next: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff

Re: DS2 - conversion to SG2 style rolls

From: Brendan Pratt <pratt@m...>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 02:59:37 -0400
Subject: Re: DS2 - conversion to SG2 style rolls

GZGMail@aol.com wrote:

> I quite like the DS2 chit system.  I don't use the actual chits, of
course.
>  I have a small program that draws 5 random chits with a mouse click.
Of
> course, the players have to be smart enough to know what their chit
> validities are, and how many they get for the weapon firing.
>
> -- John
Could I get a copy of your program <pleeeeeze eddie> :->

Brendan

--
Brendan Pratt - pratt@macquarie.matra.com.au - Complete Bastard.
"I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four

Prev: Re: What points systems are worth looking at? Next: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff