Prev: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system? Next: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?

Re: Stargrunt 2

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 17:38:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt 2

>I'm thinking of buying this ,could someone give me a review.
>I play TTG's 'Imperial Commander' with a 'Narm bias so a cf. with this
>would be good.

Obviously I can't give you an objective review of SGII, that will have
be up to someone else on the list to do - however I can say that I used
play Imperial Commander way back when it first came out, I always liked
it
and IC (along with many other systems) probably influenced me more than
little in the development of SG1 and then SGII.

>ATTN. Jon T. Do you do 15mm Vehicles that support SG2 in the new
>catalogue ?

Sorry, not at the moment - with all the attention we are devoting to
25mm
and 6mm (not to mention FT ships and other stuff) the 15mm has rather
fallen by the wayside. Sure, there is a market for it (albeit  rather
limited), but right now we don't have the resources to properly develop
yet
another scale. Maybe in the future?

>Jon (t.c)
>SDL

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system? Next: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?