Prev: Re: Orientation of minis Next: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff

Re: Orientation of minis

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 04:11:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Orientation of minis

>> Thanks! The big ones are coming.... (ooer!)
>
>So these will have the appearence of the Savasku picture in MT,
>then?
>
>--
>David Brewer

No, sorry; the ones in MT were designed by a guy who was going to
produce
them at the time, but then changed his mind and has never done anything
with them :(
They will, probably, never go into production. The big "new" Sa'Vasku
will
be heavier versions of the ones we are currently producing, ie: spiky
spider things...

Jon (GZG).

Prev: Re: Orientation of minis Next: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff