Prev: Re: Realistic Space Combat Next: Re: Cavalry in SG2

Geohex's combat babes

From: The Caldwells <clcaldwell@p...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:37:16 -0400
Subject: Geohex's combat babes

Anyone who hasn't seen them should cruise over to www.geohex.com and
click on "What's New."	They have some pictures of the "Combat Babes."
Most of the models, if I am not mistaken, are done by the same person
who did the SG2 line.  "Babes" is something of a misnomer as the figures
are as realistic as the SG2 figures.

They are _exactly_ what I have been looking for to be an Amazon's troop
- as portrayed in Heinlein's _Friday_ (I think it was Friday - have to
look that up).	Just waiting for the rest of the pictures to develop
before placing my order. :)

Nick Caldwell
clcladwell@primary.ney

Prev: Re: Realistic Space Combat Next: Re: Cavalry in SG2