Prev: Re: GZG products/SOAP BOX WARNING!! Next: Mail: Off Topic

[ADMIN] Re: Mail-of topic

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 05:12:06 -0400
Subject: [ADMIN] Re: Mail-of topic

At 11:09 17/04/97 -0700, Paul wrote:
>Can anyone tell me if this message does not have any binary attached to
it?
This is a general message and in no way meant to be a flame on Paul but
I *think* it would be better that, in future, if any list members have
problems with their email they should test by sending things to one or
two people rather than the list as a whole.

Sending this sort of message to the list isn't any more productive than
sending it to a couple of people you know and it's the sort of traffic
the list doesn't really need.

	Thanks all
			Jon.
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: GZG products/SOAP BOX WARNING!! Next: Mail: Off Topic