Prev: GZG products/SOAP BOX WARNING!! Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?

Re: GZG catalogue

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 06:36:59 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG catalogue

> From: 	 "Paul Owen" <paulowen@enterprise.net>
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Date: 	 Wed, 16 Apr 1997 20:34:11 +0000
> Subject:	 GZG catalogue
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Priority:	 normal

> Hi all,
>
> The GZG catalogue is been html'ised and will be uploaded as soon as
> Jon has seen it.
>
> So far I have done the Full Thrust ships, DSM range  and the
> Stargrunt ranges there are no pictures yet, but maybe soon.  I will
> keep you informed as to my progress.

> Paul Owen CNA, CNE
> http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen

You're all welcome to the pictures of the GZG product on the Geo-Hex
website.  Each image has it size in KB listed on the page.  I keep
painting and updating the site monthly, so new images appear from
time to time.	    www.geohex.com

Prev: GZG products/SOAP BOX WARNING!! Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?