Prev: Re: Fighters or Bricks? Next: GZG products/SOAP BOX WARNING!!

Re: Smaller SFB Miniatures

From: David Bottomley <davidb@e...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:43:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Smaller SFB Miniatures

Okay the new 'Star Fleet Elite - Mini Ships' range consists of the
following (according to my list)...

5101	Federation CA		£1.35
5102	Klingon D7		£1.35
5116	Romulan Warbird 	£1.20
5128	Tholian PC		£0.90
5119	Hydran Lancer		£1.20
5122	Andro Lancer		£1.20
5105	ISC DN			£2.00
5114	Orion Salvage Cruiser	£1.20

These are available in the UK from

Harlequin Miniatures Ltd.,
632 Radford Road,
Basford,
Nottingham,
NG7 7EX

Tel - 0115 9422289
Fax - 0115 9422298

Alas, I cannot testify to the quality or relative sizes of these
miniatures as I only got to their stand after I'd got myself an NSL
fleet and a batallion of Fallschirmjager and was well and truly spent
up. From what I can remember through the press of bodies, they seemed to

be about the same size, roughly, as Irregular Miniatures Imperial 'not
Star Trek honest' fleet.

David Bottomley

Prev: Re: Fighters or Bricks? Next: GZG products/SOAP BOX WARNING!!