Prev: Re: Anime games was: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!! Next: Re: Smaller SFB Miniatures

Re: Little Tiny Stargrunt

From: tmcarth@f... (Tom McCarthy)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 07:16:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Little Tiny Stargrunt

I'll certainly try to play DS2 and SG2 with my Epic playing pieces.

I know they look just the right size for DS2, but the chit damage
system,
which I have yet to try, looks kludgy.	As for blast markers being like
suppression, I think that's a pretty generic concept.  I wish it
appeared in
GW's skirmish game and I wish they didn't still base every army on
fanatics
who suddenly break...

Tom
Tom + Dana McCarthy

Prev: Re: Anime games was: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!! Next: Re: Smaller SFB Miniatures