Prev: Re: Fighters or Bricks? Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?

Smaller SFB Miniatures

From: dgundberg@S...
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 17:56:08 -0400
Subject: Smaller SFB Miniatures

 Greetings and salutations,

 I was at Task Force Games SFB web site and under Task Force Times dated

 April 2nd, it says they already have out a new line of miniatures for
SFB
 called Starfleet Elite.  Its a brand new range of smaller SFB ships.
The
 Federation CA (classic Enterprise) would be about 1 inch long.  Each
comes
 with a base measuring just under 5/8".  For 3 of these smaller
Federation
 CAs (or 3 Klingon D7s), their price is $7.95 as a blistercard.  The
first
 24 ships are listed for April through June releases.  They also plan to

 have boxed sets of minis (Elite Fleet and Squadrons).

 It also mentions they are hard at work at a new table top miniatures
game
 and hope to announce the details soon.

 What have the rest of you heard on this?  I had not seen any discussion

 about this in this mailing list.  Has anyone seen these minis?

 Dean Gundberg
 dgundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Re: Fighters or Bricks? Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?