Prev: Re: Real Space Combat Help: Next: RE: GZG Catalogue

RE: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 13:27:01 -0400
Subject: RE: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

Yes I did change things. I added the Outlook stuff a few days ago
(coincided with me getting unsubscribed from the list). I've had a few
problems since then. I had to call MS tech support to get Exchange to
stop crashing when I replied to messages. I can't imagine why it's
sending binary along as an attachment. All I can think of is that
perhaps MS has some new proprietary email format that Exchange/Outlook
understands and the binary would translate to format info on MS clients.
I'll send some stuff to myself at work and see if I can figure it out. I
hope the attachments are at least small?

Sorry,
Paul