Prev: Anime games was: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!! Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?

Warning about the YAMATO minis

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 02:34:48 -0400
Subject: Warning about the YAMATO minis

Hello:
	Just a word of warning for those of our who are seeking some of
the Star Blazers/Yamato Minis I recently purchased:

	THESE MINIS ARE NOT FOR CLUTZS!

	While working on these ships I have dropped and lost a turret, a

fuel tank and a pair of sensors.  Fortunetly I was able to make new
parts
from pieces of models kits that I use for kitbashing.
	Please be careful.  It's agrivating to go routing around on the
floor to find a piece that you may never see again.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Anime games was: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!! Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?