Prev: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!! Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?

Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 03:42:30 -0400
Subject: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

Michael Kwan wrote:

> Huzzah, Mark!  Maybe finally you can do the anime-style capital ship
> capital ship actions you've wanted to do for so long.  Keep us posted.

	Oh, it get's even better.  Keith mentioned that after the Yamato
game
comes out, he is going to do a "Legends of the Galactic Heros" space
combat gave that works on the same system.  He also said that he's got a
few of the LoGH ship masters sculpted.	All he needs to do is cut a deal
with the show's owners and he's good to go.

	With my next paycheck, I'll probably pick up another battleship,
couple more cruisers and The Andromeda.  (I think he mentioned that he
is out of Yamatos)

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!! Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?