Prev: RE: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!! Next: RE: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

Re: Bugs Don't Surf & Kryomek

From: "Joy Mock" <ninjacowboy@w...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 23:09:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Bugs Don't Surf & Kryomek

I called SIMTAC recently about Kryomek, and this is what Walt told me:

The pewter figures are made from the same mold, but they have less
flash.

They now have a jet bike with a colonial marine, and a heavy weapon with
grav platform.

The finishing touches are being put on a reaper figure and a
drone warlord.

The Battlefield Swarmmaster will probably debut at GENCON with a price
tag
of $70.00 US plus.  The figure is 12" tall.

Mars Magazine, from Canada, has a Kryomek scenerio included.  The
article
is
written by Walt Wilson of SIMTAC.  The magazine publisher is Ursa Major.
Their fax is 604-574-5037.  Their e-mail is <ursa@istar.ca>.

On the down side, it does not look as if Kryomek Kronicles will come out
before GENCON.

Bobby Mock

Prev: RE: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!! Next: RE: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!