Prev: Re: DSII Infantry Base Sizes Next: Orbital Maneuvers

Re: Off Topic: Revell Babylon5 Models

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 11:34:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Off Topic: Revell Babylon5 Models

Loki wrote:
>	 It was in the upcoming release/news section of the
>
>      "Sci Fi & Fantasy Models - The International Journal of
Imaginitive
>Modelling & Special effects.."

This ia a great mag.  I haven't bought one in a year, though I plan to
resubscribe.

>movies, tv etc. etc.  To further wet your appetites, they had an
independent
>company advertising 14 inch long  resin White Star Models.....

I remember some resin kits like these at GenCon last year, but I
couldn't
afford the ridiculous prices.  Hope to see those B5 models out soon that
someone mentioned earlier.

Prev: Re: DSII Infantry Base Sizes Next: Orbital Maneuvers