Prev: Re: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Real Space Combat: 2050

Re: Fighters or Bricks?

From: Nezach <Nezach@i...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 00:38:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighters or Bricks?

Nezach wrote:

	I wanted to thank you all for the painting ideas and the FAQ.
I also had another question.  I was reading over the advanced rules in
FT for fighters.  I don't know if I just missed it or what, but I was
wondering how many turns fighters can take during their 12" move?  The
way I am reading it now is they can take one turn in any direction at
the
beginning of their movement phase (I know it doesn't specificaly say
that).	However, it doesn't seem right that a element of fighters have
the same handling as a battledreadnought.  Am I just being bone-headed
here?  Am I missing something?

Enjoy,

       Nezach

The Inevitable quote: "and on the eighth day God made beer."

Prev: Re: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Real Space Combat: 2050