Prev: Re: Bugs Don't Surf & Kryomek Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help:

Re: Off Topic: Revell Babylon5 Models

From: b3580009@a... (Loki)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:03:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Off Topic: Revell Babylon5 Models

Mark S. wrote;

>		When are they going to come out with the Omega Class
DDs?

	From what I understand they plan to do a full range.  But that's
all
the info I have.

MK wrote;

>Where did you hear this from? Last I heard the 'Fury was to be the
first
>release, but later this year. Hadn't heard about the Minbari cruiser at
all.
>Am curious since I run a list that this info would be passed on to.

	It was in the upcoming release/news section of the

      "Sci Fi & Fantasy Models - The International Journal of
Imaginitive
Modelling & Special effects.."

	A magazine printed in England by Next Millenium publishing.  We
get
it here in Australia infrequently... planning to subscribe.  I think it
might be available in America, can't remember as  it was a friends copy.
Thoroughly recomend it to anyone interested in the area as it has items
from
movies, tv etc. etc.  To further wet your appetites, they had an
independent
company advertising 14 inch long  resin White Star Models.....

	And that really is all I know about the topic.	Hope it helps,

Loki

Remember, most important of all the rules is the one that says,

       "Never kill someone with connections."

University Western Sydney - Macarthur
b3580009@ariel.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU

Prev: Re: Bugs Don't Surf & Kryomek Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help: