Prev: Re: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help:

RE: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:00:04 -0400
Subject: RE: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

>> >	On a related note, what (if anything) is the weirdest object you
> >
>>have used to represent a ship or station or whatever that wasn't > >
>>specificaly made for gaming use?  Dog toys? Car parts? Old hard bits
of > >
>>pizza crust?

The absolute coolest I've used IMO, are these seed-pods I found while
working in the field in New Mexico. I think they're called Devil's Heads
or some such. They have a sort of horned, skeletal look, looking a lot
like, well devil's heads. The coolest thing is they come in sizes
varying from 3cm in length with small 1-2cm 'horns' to about 4-cm with
whopping, curly 5-7 cm long horns. Perfect for that ancient, invincible
Sa'Vasku 'mother of all' Supership-being. Now all I have to do is figure
out a way to keep 'em from breaking into little tiny pieces before I can
play with 'em.....

Gene

Prev: Re: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help: