Prev: Mail Error!! Next: Re: Borrowed ideas.

Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

From: "johnjmedway" <jjm@z...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 11:14:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

On Apr 9, 21:32, Robert Crawford wrote:
> Subject: Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust
> surfaces. The SFB minis have almost no surface detail, making it tough
> to make them look like anything like except a cartoon.

Yeah. Even Micromachines beat the snot out of 'em on detail.

I really liked the level of detail that the Star Trek ships (CinC ?)
produced
for FASA had. Made the ones Task Force has for SFB look like total crap.
I just
wish TFG would buy the molds or something, since the better ones are no
longer
being produced.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: Mail Error!! Next: Re: Borrowed ideas.