Prev: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Borrowed ideas.

Re: Bugs Don't Surf & Kryomek

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 05:05:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Bugs Don't Surf & Kryomek

>Has there been any news on the supplement for Stargrunt II "Bugs Don't
Surf"
>yet? Or has Jon been too busy with the Babylon Project space combat
system
>to worry about anything else lately?

Well, the B5 rules took a lot longer than expected (doesn't
everything...:)), and now they're finished I'm starting work on the FT
Fleet Book first. BDS and FTIII will (probably) be the next two projects
after that, but exactly WHEN (and which comes first) depends on a lot of
different factors. Unfortunately the cloning they've perfected with
sheep
hasn't yet been applied to game writers*, so there is still only one of
me......

* Not that there is a lot of difference in some ways (just thought I'D
get
that in before someone else did...:)).

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Borrowed ideas.