Prev: Re: Ramming and Suicide Attacks. Next: Re: Mines..

Re: Velocity limits on Starships...

From: "Brian Bell" <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 17:57:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Velocity limits on Starships...

Gravity drives could also PULL a ship by increasing gravity between the
ship and a stellar object. (Don't ask me how you would increase gravity
Strong Force level, but in SF _anything_ is possible.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry