Next: Real Space Combat Help:

Re: Gorn Ship for SFB

From: dgundberg@S...
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 10:11:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Gorn Ship for SFB

 John Crimmins wrote:

> Okay, here's another appeal for help....  Does anyone know of a book
> or a web site that would have pictures of some of the ships from Star
> Fleet Battles?  I have these figures that are, I think, Gorn Heavy
> Cruisers from the days when Fasa was responsable for the figures.  I
> think; I've had these guys for a while.

 It looks like you have the Gorn ships from FASA but for their Starship
 Combat Simulator, not SFB.  I still have their rulebooks and I am
pretty
 sure that there is a 3-view drawing (side, front, top) of the Gorn
ships
 in there.  Let me know were and I can Fax for snail mail you a copy of
the
 page with the pictures.

 Dean Gundberg
 dgundberg@bcbsnd.com