Prev: Re: Confession Time... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas

Re: Ramming and Suicide Attacks.

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 09:55:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Ramming and Suicide Attacks.

  I think the ramming rules are great.

  It's the FTL rules that are scary.  Ship only has one point of
damage left?  Why not fly into the enemy fleet and FTL away, killing
them all?

  I know this forces you to spread out your fleet but with a six inch
explosion radius that's quite difficult.  Actually after the recent
missile discussion, I'd be interested to hear whether anyone had
created a fleet of minimum mass FTL boats that try suicide FTL
attacks?  I bet it would work, more's the pity.

-joachim

Prev: Re: Confession Time... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas