Prev: Re: Confession Time... Next: Re: Confession Time...

Re: Confession Time...

From: If it's tourist season why can't we shoot them? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 19:50:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Confession Time...

>>Bless me father for I have sined....
>>
>>	I tried to stay away from the tempetation....however I was weak.
 It
>>beckoned me like a temptress.  I just had to have it.  I tried it once
>>and I found that the forbidden fruit was very suit.  So I did it....
>>
>>	I BOUGHT THE NEW EPIC 40K!!!!
>>
>>	Can anyone of you find it in your hearts to forgive me?
>>Later,
>>Mark The Flagellent (sic?)
>>
>>  You poor, poor soul. I want you to do penance imediately! Take ALL
of your
>   GW @#@$ and burn it my son. Purge yourself of this horrible thing
you
>have done!
>   Do this, and you will feel much better.

Better yet: give away to every member of this list one item from the
game.

I'll take a ruined building, thanks (that others have recently raved
about)
;-)

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: Confession Time... Next: Re: Confession Time...