Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas Next: Re: Fast speeds

Re: Confession Time...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 03:40:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Confession Time...

On Sat, 5 Apr 1997, Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Bless me father for I have sined....
>
>	I tried to stay away from the tempetation....however I was weak.
 It
> beckoned me like a temptress.  I just had to have it.  I tried it once
> and I found that the forbidden fruit was very suit.  So I did it....
>
>	I BOUGHT THE NEW EPIC 40K!!!!
>
>	Can anyone of you find it in your hearts to forgive me?

<g> I'll become a sinner too, when Epic 40K comes to Sweden next week.
And it won't be for the models (...well, except for the ruins...); it
actually seems that GW has produced a decent, playable game again (last
time I know of was Man of War...). Unfortunately the rulebooks and
countersheets, bought separately, are £15 EACH while the entire game -
with models - costs £50. Guess I'll buy the game and sell the models
<shrug>

Your soon-to-be brother in sin,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas Next: Re: Fast speeds