Prev: RE: Tech Levels in FT/MT Next: Full Thrust player in Chicago land?

Re: Full Thrust player in Chicago land?

From: "Donald A. Chipman III" <tre@i...>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:39:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Thrust player in Chicago land?

*
*
*
>*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
**

I live in Lincoln Park and I've been looking for players for a while.  I
know one other guy in the area who plays, but we're always on the look
out
for more.   Let me know if you want to get a game started.

Take care,

Tre

Prev: RE: Tech Levels in FT/MT Next: Full Thrust player in Chicago land?